Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Irene's favorite handmade sailboat invitation card in various colors

This sailboat card design is perfect for birthday parties, baby showers, or birth announcements... or anything else you can think of ! Perfect for nautical themed events! Designed entirely by me, and ready to share with you. Each invitation is handmade with lots of care and quality materials, giving it that extra special touch for your big event.

The sail is made of quality cardstock covered with printed rice paper and opens to reveal the verse inside.
Send me your text, and I will add it to the card, or any design you wish to add, and I will mail the number you need right to your door, complete with envelopes and ready to go.

I am always happy to offer discounts on your custom orders!

Click HERE to view my sailboat invitation card in my etsy shop. These pictures are just an example of the numerous designs that can be used on this sailboat. If you are planning an event and you are interested in ordering contact me through my etsy shop and I can set up a reserved listing for you.

Δώστε ναυτική πνοή με αυτό το χειροποίητο πολύχρωμο καραβάκι προσκλητήριο. Είναι τέλειο για βάφτιση, γενέθλια ή οποιαδήποτε άλλη περίσταση.  Άλλαξε πολλές μορφές αυτό το καραβάκι μέχρι να το φτάσω στο τελικό του σχέδιο. Αυτή η φωτογραφία είναι ένα παράδειγμα μόνο των πολλαπλών σχεδίων και χρωμάτων που μπορώ να φτιάξω για εσάς. Εάν ενδιαφέρεστε να κάνετε παραγγελία παρακαλώ επικοινωνείστε μαζί  μου 2 μήνες νωρίτερα μέσω του etsy shop μου (Craftluxuries). Εκεί θα βρείτε και πολλά άλλα χειροποίητα έργα μου τα οποία μπορουν κατόπιν παραγγελίας να φτιαχτούν σύμφωνα με τις δικές σας προτιμήσεις.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...