Thursday, June 21, 2012

New listing in my etsy shop! - Purple necklace beaded bead gold chain choker pendant




Beaded necklace in a lovely purple color on gold vermeil chain made by craftluxuries.
Purple amethyst swarovski crystals and gold filled beads give it that special detail which makes it glow.
This was hand beaded by me with much care time and love.
The beaded beads have a diameter of about 18mm (7 inch) and the necklace measures about 50 cm ( 20 inches). I can make the necklace shorter if you wish.

I will ship with registered Greek airmail so we could track your package.
The necklace will arrive to you in a pretty linen pouch closed inside a kraft paper box with handmade tag, ready to fill out if it is a gift or just to keep for yourself.

view more of my creations in my shop :
http://www.craftluxuries.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...