Sunday, June 10, 2012

New craftluxuries etsy shop listing!

Beaded ball dangle earrings turquoise green blue



Stunning beaded bead with antique bronze bead caps dangles from stainless steel fancy earwires.

It took me lots of time and care to make these one of a kind earrings. The earwires will never tarnisih and are suitable for sensitive ears.

What I love about these is that they seem to have something baroque or vintage on them, maybe even antique.

I will ship with registered Greek airmail so we could track your package.
Shipping charges include gift wrapping in a pretty box with ribbon and a handmade tag, ready for you to fill out if it is a gift.

view more of my creations in my shop :


1 comment:

  1. These are absolutely stunning! Do you provide tutorials for earrings like these? I'd love to learn! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...