Tuesday, December 13, 2011

NOTE OF THANKS to repubblica.it

Vorrei ringraziare il republicca.it rivista italiana per ricordare meei miei lavori sul loro sito e vi ringrazio peolpe italiano per aver visitato il mio sito. Sono molto appassionato di Italia, perché la famiglia di mio marito è italiano. Se vedi qualcosa che ti piace e volete contattarmi potete farlo attraverso la pubblicazione sul mio blog o contattarmi tramite craftluxuries.etsy.com. Chi acquista dal mio negozio Etsy sta sostenendo la mia famiglia composta da 2giovani ragazzi che sta attraversando momenti difficilieconomico. Ho cose tanto per spedire, cercheremo di fare del mio meglio al distacco, poiché più che posso e dare al mondotutto quello che posso dal mio mondo dei mestieri artigianali, ricette, tutorial e altro ancora.


Un sentito ringraziamento e Buone Feste!


I would like to thank the Italian journal republicca.it for mentioning me and my works on their site and thank you italian peolpe for visiting my site. I'm really fond of Italy because my husband's family is Italian. If you see something you like and would like to contact me you can do it through posting on my blog or contacting me through craftluxuries.etsy.com. Anyone buying from my etsy shop is supporting my family of 2 young boys who is going through difficult economical times. I have so much things to post, will try to do my best at posting as much as I can and give to the world all I can from my world of handmade crafts, recipes, tutorials and more.

Warm thanks and Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULAZIONI Irene!!!!! Bravissima!!!!!!!!
    WOW -- really, Irene, that's awesome!!!! Being featured on La Repubblica's website (one of the most important and famous Italian quality magazines) is BIG! That Christmas tree is amazing!
    Wishing you lots of success!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annuk! Thanks alot! Yes it has been an honor for me, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your magazine debut!! Your site is beautiful! Welcome to Dreamers...you'll find it's a lovely place to be, filled with amazingly talented gals!
    ~Lindsay~Easy Made Invitations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...