Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easter is in the air! Easter crafts, gift ideas

I thought I'd share some inspiration with you. Here are some of the craft designs I made for the upcoming Easter holidays. We sometimes have litttle gifts to give our loved ones but no idea how to package or present them. This little cardboard house could be great to hold any gift-maybe even something treasured like an engagement ring! Or better yet, a cloissonne Easter egg! One of my favorites. I will be posting some soon. I bought them from a great store downtown and I think they make wonderful and afordable presents. I haven't listed this in my etsy shop yet but whoever is interested can contact me
The egg ornament is made of Fimo air drying clay. I formed the designs by pressing on it different kinds of toy parts that my boys play with and, after it dryed completely, I drew on it with aqualux porelain finish liquid colors. Leave some comments! I'd love to hear your opinion! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...